There are many ways for parents to help make North Park Little League run smoothly. You could volunteer to...
- Be an Assistant Coach by helping run practices and coaching during the games
- Be a Team Parent (organize snacks for games, communicate practice and game info to all the parents, organize the end of year party and trophies)
- Be a Team Information Officer (run team web site for the team by updating the calendar, posting pictures, and helping set up communication and reminders for all parents)
- Be an Umpire (have to be trained and commit to a certain amount of hours)
- Help our Sponsorship Manager to get new league sponsors
- Help plan the Dinner Dance Auction Event (biggest fundraiser of the year)
- Be your team's scorekeeper using the scoreboard or in a scorebook
- Help in managing the Snack Bar or work extra shifts
Our Little League is an all-volunteer organization and WE NEED YOU to keep going and make this a great experience for our kids. Contact anyone on the Board of Directors to find out more.